- A completely extended Galileo canvas can withstand wind gusts of up to 102 km/h, equivalent to force 10 on the Beaufort scale.
- With a minimum gradient of 5°, the Galileo can discharge the flow of rainwater
- A completely extended Galileo canvas can resist a snow load equivalent to circa 50 cm of fresh light snow.
- Galileo is tested to 3000 cycles mechanical resistance
- The controls require the presence of a person with a radio transmitter controlled within visual range of the moving parts.
- Built out of micro-fusioned steel (there are no plastic parts).
- Aluminium profiles which have been chemically treated with 12 immersion baths.
- An external wall-closure is possible with sliding windows, foldable doors, glass doors and vertical
For more details please complete the Request Quote option or Contact Us.